Automation Engineer at Veeva
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:52 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, November 11, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Veeva Systems is looking for a self driven and passionate Software Engineer in Test to join our rapidly growing team. As a Software Engineer in Test for Veeva you will be asked to collaborate closely with functional QA, Developers, and Production Managers to develop and maintain a suite of automation test cases that will ensure product quality
What You’ll Do
- Develop automation software across iOS, Web, Windows, AWS, and API environments
- Develop using Swift, Java, Python, and C#
- Use top automation tools including Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, and EarlGrey
- Manage robust automation test suites
- Ensure product quality using CI/CD methodologies
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in the Veeva CRM products
- Contribute to automation infrastructure improvements
- Collaborates with team members around the globe
- Must be able to work in a team setting and collaborate with others
- Qualified candidates should have completed a 4 year college degree. Preferred are educational backgrounds in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), or Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher is required for new grads
Nice to Have
- Relevant internship experience
- Salesforce.com knowledge
- Performance testing experience
- Automation infrastructure knowledge
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
- Gym reimbursement program
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]