Associate QA Engineer at LogicManager
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:38 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, October 23, 2019
About the Position
We are seeking candidates who are analytical in their decision making and highly communicative in their actions. As an Associate Quality Assurance Engineer, you will support our engineering department through manual testing and documenting our product's functionality. The ideal candidate is self-driven, excels in a collaborative environment, and brings a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team. LogicManager is vibrant and rapidly growing, and we are pursuing applications to be just as adaptable and persistent.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Obtain and preserve a high level of knowledge of the LogicManager application
- Embedded in a SCRUM team as the team's Quality advocate
- Build, test, and deliver software as part of a SCRUM Team using Agile Methodologies
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Test and report software bugs and gaps in specifications
- Perform initial analysis of technical issues and work closely with developers to reproduce and solve problems
- Constantly advance the QA process as a whole
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor's degree with engineering or science background preferred
- 0 - 1 year of relevant software testing work experience
- Motivated self-starter, willing to learn new programs
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity or experience with querying an SQL database
- Familiarity or experience with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience with automated testing tools a plus
More About LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work 2019 by Built-In, one of the Best Tech Work Cultures by the Timmy Awards, and certified as a Great Place to Work® nationally since 2017.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s, exceptional customer satisfaction ratings and leadership recognition for our innovation and ability to execute by Forrester and Gartner.
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks.
- Leadership with a Vision: We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
If our company culture of making an impact on the world through our customers and their communities sounds exciting, we look forward to speaking with you!
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description