We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Passion for development?
What you’ll do as an Associate Front End Developer:
- You will work with Product Management, Creative, and Marketing teams to create DraftKings web pages.
- Build pages for the following purposes: SEO, Affiliate, Contest Promotions, Product Marketing, CRM and Sponsored work.
- Participate in project briefs, design sessions, and code reviews.
- Create efficient web pages in accordance with design requirements.
What skills you will use:
- 0-3 years of Front End Development Experience. Agency experience is a plus.
- You understand best practices with responsive design and browser support.
- You have the ability to participate in code-reviews, design-reviews, and over the shoulder debugging.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Experience working with HTML Canvas or CSS Animation is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description