EMEA BDR Manager
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for a Manager of Business Development to add to our EMEA leadership team. As a Manager, you will lead and inspire a rapidly growing team of BDR’s across multiple levels, while consistently raising the bar in terms of talent, team performance, and sales process.
- Operate as a leader within the EMEA sales team working with the senior leadership team to develop specific strategies to scale and optimize both near term and long term
- Supervise and manage day-to-day operations to meet monthly goals: activity, metrics, opportunities and sourced revenue targets
- Personally maintain and grow headcount through recruiting, selecting and training world class sales talent
- Work with internal resources to create and manage a scalable outbound prospecting structure - including template creation, account and contact targeting, testing, and scale
- Work and collaborate with other sales managers, directors and executives to optimize process and messaging
- Create and manage inside sales playbooks including onboarding and training documentation
- Work with marketing to develop and optimize lead sources and sales touch points
- Maintain systems performance for list creation, lead outreach and follow-up
- Coach and professionally develop team regarding strategies to drive conversion rates and opportunity identification
- Report internally on sales activity, opportunities and sourced revenue
- Consistently monitor and enhance the sales activities of your team
- Identify hiring and competency / skills gaps on your team
- Work with the broader Enterprise team to maintain optimal communication, hand-off and alignment strategies
- Build skills, confidence and trust with direct reports as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Maintain professional knowledge of the digital product design space
- 5+ years sales management experience in a fast paced SAAS sales organization
- Extensive experience with target account sales and account based marketing
- Extensive experience selling into C-Level functions at Fortune 5000 companies
- Proficient in new business and expansion motions
- Demonstrated focus on a data driven sales model
- Ability to inspire and lead
- Organization and project management skills
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with competing goals
- Hardworking, persistent, dependable, positive and enthusiastic