Director, Professional Services
- Engage with customers to understand opportunities to enhance the value of the CloudHealth platform through services.
- Lead the development of Professional Services offerings and methodologies; Work closely with Marketing to generate collateral and execute campaigns
- Partner with Sales team to qualify, scope, and sell engagements; Ensure an adequate project backlog exists to sustain the business
- Develop and manage engagement plans, schedules, success criteria, milestones; Ensure that projects and deliverables are completed on-time and within budget, and at a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive successful customer and business outcomes.
- Consolidate and document best practices for achieving maximum value from the platform; Partner with leaders from Product Management and Engineering to incorporate best practices and PS built deliverables into the platform
- Work closely with IT, Finance, and Legal to ensure appropriate back office process, contracts and systems exist to support the business as it grows
- Recruit and mentor a team of high performing Professional Services consultants and engineers, based in Boston and other key regions as needed.
- Stay abreast of current developments on general business, industry and technical issues and challenges. Use a variety of resources to learn about and study business developments and technical innovations happening in the cloud space.
- Experience as the customer facing leader responsible for the management of successful Professional Services operations for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology. (Cloud Industry and IT Systems Management knowledge is strongly preferred.)
- Strong understanding of contracts, staffing, service delivery, performance and operational excellence.
- Proven expertise hiring and retaining top caliber technical talent in the Boston area.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and detail-oriented thinking skills with a creative spirit that is contagious.
- Knowledge of how all the pieces fit together - development, marketing, sales, customer success, etc.
- The ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change.
- Experience and comfort communicating professionally via presentations, phone, well-crafted emails, meetings and customized materials.
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through direct reports and others.
- Travel Requirements: Up to 25% travel, depending on the needs of the organization.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in