Our mission at Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is to build technology products that move the way that people move. In all things we do, we believe that design comes first. Just like our parent company who invented the Vespa, we are a technology and mobility company dedicated to lifestyle products; ours just happen to be robots, not scooters.
The Graphic Designer assists in the day-to-day production of graphic materials across departments with a focus on marketing; closely collaborates with graphic designers, product designers, and marketers; takes a concept and makes it work for various formats. Graphic materials include but are not limited to packaging, display and advertising, social media and websites.
A keen eye for detail along with a healthy mix of creative and technical know-how makes the Graphic Designer an indispensable part of the creative and marketing team.
Must be able to work quickly but also remain extremely detail-oriented.
- Execute design concepts with a strong attention to detail
- Assist the marketing team in the production of promotional materials, display and advertising projects, social media posts, and more
- Assist in the production of email promotions
- Support teams in creating illustrations, infographics, presentations, and documentations
- Prepare assets for online and print applications
- Provide image retouching and manipulation
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, PremierePro, After Effects)
- Photo editing and retouching
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Ability to work quickly but be very detail oriented
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work on several concurrent projects and manage time wisely
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Process-oriented self-starter
- Curiosity to stay up to date with new production techniques and trends through research and education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of related experience
- BA in design or related field or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of latest Web and graphics design trends and tools
- Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns