Workforce Management Real Time Analyst at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for a WFM Analyst to handle both scheduling and real time analysis by partnering with our Customer Support team. You will have accountability for quantitative work assignment scheduling to provide optimized staffing recommendations that support operational goals. This role is also responsible for agent work schedules, real-time workforce management, developing and maintaining reports, and supporting the business via analytics, ad-hoc reporting and other special requests as they occur. The working hours will be Wednesday - Saturday from 1:00- midnight EST / 2:00pm - 11:00pm CST.
About this roll*:
- Develop and maintain 500 + agent employee work schedules across the globe
- Designs and manages an efficient staff scheduling system for short-to-medium-term future needs which includes the development of shift requirements and paid time off (PTO) planning
- Make recommendations as needed to meet service level goals by skill, site, day of week, and time of day; lead staffing review meetings with management and analysts discussing historical and future scheduling results
- Analyze data and identify opportunities for performance improvements in the optimization and scheduling process and implement solutions.
- Responsible for escalating outages or other operational issues to Customer Support Leadership
- Develops and updates as necessary process documentation on workforce management for auditing purposes
- Executes and maintains internal levers designed to mitigate SL failures
- Audits work of peers to ensure consistent output at the team level
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 1-2 years experience in WFM departments at a minimum
- Experience with Excel, pivot tables, basic to mid-level formulas
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Preferred CMS experience.Preferred experience with workforce management software (e.g. CSI, U-WFM).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skill
*Bread puns encouraged but not required