Senior Principal Business Process Analyst at Nuance
Nuance established a Global Deal Optimization Team (GDOT) to accelerate the Deal Journey by providing Sales a single point of entry for all deals - in terms of pricing strategy, quote management, proposal management, discount/margin management, contracting support, and deal approvals. This is an essential transformation effort, which requires refinement of our systems, tools, processes, and workflows. We are seeking a talented individual to innovate and collaborate within GDOT, as well as other cross-functional teams. This role will report to our Senior Manager of Training Global Deal Optimization-Strategy & Performance.
- Plan, perform, and implement process improvement initiatives which impact the deal journey; such as, systems, proposal modeling tools, and related processes and workflows.
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to identify improvement opportunities, as well as measure performance against process requirements.
- Build knowledge of current deal journey, gather business requirements, document, and evaluate existing business processes, and outline use cases across GDOT and other teams.
- Identify process best practices and create standards, provide consultation for process and performance improvements, and prioritize business needs to ensure consistency.
- Manage incoming GDOT enhancement/ bug fix requests, evaluate based on business needs, develop business cases, engage IT, and coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Support the training team with regular updates to ensure consistent communication as well as content for training material.
- Bachelor's degree with 12 years of related experience OR
- Master's degree with 8 years of related experience
- Experience applying lean or six sigma (or other business process improvement) concepts
- Demonstrated success in understanding, documenting, and providing guidance for improving complex business processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Self-directed, highly organized, adaptable change agent with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), strong business acumen, and comfortable working with and building trusted relationships with all levels of an organization.
- Must be able to present efficiently and effectively to various levels of management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a distributed team.
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management and Contract Management systems such as Salesforce.com or Apttus.
- Familiar with Sales deal process/ deal lifecycle from lead to booking in a medium to large company
- Ticketing systems, such as Jira, Confluence, Salesforce
- Lean or Six Sigma certification
- Project and change management skills
As a federal government contractor subject to Executive Order 14042, most U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted approval for a medical or religious accommodation by Nuance. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.