Senior Business Analyst, Customer Success Operations at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is looking for an analytical, technical, and motivated team player to bring our CS teams’ top strategic and operational objectives to life. In this role, you will be working with business leaders and collaborating with our business systems, enablement and data teams by utilizing your technical expertise and business insights. You will work closely with our Customer Care, Restaurant Success and Professional Services teams to plan, design and build optimal solutions for our systems, workflows and applications. This includes managing the delivery of the solutions to ensure that they are executed with high quality, and that they drive meaningful improvement in customer and internal team experience. As an expert on how data flows in our system, you will articulate solutions that are simple and scalable, and will support your team and manager to enable our team's systems portfolio to become a trusted partner to your stakeholders.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Support the implementation of a highly complex, cross-functional project focusing on the improvement / redesign of key business and financial processes
- Own the process design, requirements gathering, functional design, QA management and cutover of the integrations to a complex financial system implementation
- Work with a group of cross-functional business stakeholders to understand their goals and operational requirements
- Work as a project manager ensuring delivery of major project milestones occur on time and are of high quality
- Regularly report out on project/program status to a group of senior level stakeholders
- Partner with business / technology stakeholders to drive requirements / business process design / functional implementation of technology helping move from current state to the desired future state post implementation
- Work hands-on in systems to triage and resolve production support issues and implement minor enhancement requests
- Provide subject matter expertise to the internal operations and data teams on how different pieces of information are collected and used
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 4-6 years of CS operations, revenue operations, technology consulting, financial consulting or other equivalent experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, telephony systems and data platforms highly preferred
- Expertise customer care and account management business processes & workflows
- Demonstrated experience of solving complex problems using a data-driven approach
- Demonstrated experience in improving processes to drive efficiency
- Experience in managing projects from conception to delivery
- Strong working knowledge of the overlap between operations and systems
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions, and team results.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.