Senior Analyst (Remote) at Vestmark, Inc.
Vestmark Outsourcing Service division (BPO) is expanding the Middle office/Order Generation team and has an opening for an experienced individual in the retail SMA trading/order generation arena.
The Order Generation Trader position is primarily responsible for generating orders, Pre and post-trade servicing, and updating investment models. This position supports SMA, MSP, and Model Only/UMA sponsors/managers and maintaining the underlying accounts.
- Process client model change requests by generating the across-the-board (ATB) block trade orders required to affect the model changes, within the client sponsor, while performing all related controls to mitigate risk.
- Process maintenance requests (new accounts, cash flows, terminations, tax harvests, etc.) by rebalancing accounts as instructed and routing the resulting trade orders for execution, within the client sponsor, while performing all related controls to mitigate risk.
- Communicate client model changes to Model Only/UMA sponsors in accordance with the ATB trade order rotation, within client SLAs, while performing all related controls to mitigate risk.
- Perform Affirm/Confirm Processes for Client DVP Account.
- Perform Trading Services on behalf of Clients to assist connectivity between Vestmark and Sponsors.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years trading experience in the Separately Managed Account (SMA) / Wrap industry.
- Working knowledge of the Fiserv Checkfree Security APL system.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail, self-motivated, good work ethics, and work effectively in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of the Vestmark, CG Trade Connect, Fiserv APL, Fiserv MMS, Placemark Model Management, Envestnet Manager Portal.
- Teamwork – We before me-- Puts needs of the team first and aspires to bring out the best in others; collaborative, empathetic, and humble; values the opinions of others; assists others when needed; participate effectively as a member of a team; balances personal contributions and needs with those of other members of the team to achieve common objectives.
- Knowledge Explorer – Creative problem solver and adapts to challenges at hand using creative collaboration; curious, proactive, and resourceful; able to incorporate other viewpoints as part of the process of developing solutions
- Positive Energy – Ability to address difficult situations with humor and sense of opportunity; approachable, constructive and engaged
- Own It – Ability to be accountable for results and follow through to completion.