Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
Your future starts here!
CA Veracode Security Solutions is currently seeking a Process Analyst. This position will be responsible for working across multiple functions to establish and document workflows which align with business strategies. The Process Analyst will design, develop, document, deploy, maintain, and upgrade business processes, including escalation paths and approval authority.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 - but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit http://www.ca.com/us/why-ca/innovation.html?intcmp=headernav
About the Role
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry. You will responsible to:
- Interview process participants to understand exactly how existing processes work, and identify recommended modifications
- Analyze process models as they are (as-is), compare them to the future and improved designs (to-be) and determine the necessary changes for arriving at the improved state
- Document process information using visual diagrams, knowledge articles, and self-service guidance for internal stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with range of Veracode teams, including Services, Engineering, Finance, and Sales
- Examine processes holistically to understand the potential impacts on employees, customers, systems and business operations
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure consistent value delivery, and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Work with business owners to communicate changes to process
- Drive and own business requirements document builds for process automation projects in partnership with system administrators
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. She/he will have an outstanding track record and reputation for being proactive, assertive and detail oriented. An ideal background will include:
- Data-driven individual, with excellent diagramming, listening, and communication skills
- Process Mapping experience; able to understand business strategy, impact of process design
- Strong analytical background and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple simultaneous initiatives, with strong time management skills
- Comfortable interacting with colleagues in multiple disciplines, ranging from individual contributors to managers
- Adept at working in dynamic, high growth environment; an avid problem solver
- 1-3 years professional experience as a Process Analyst or similar experience such as operations management, change management, project management required
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.