Nuance Communications, Inc. is looking to fill an immediate need for the position of Principal Salesforce Business Analyst to work in the Business Systems CRM group within the GTS organization.
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team whose responsibility is managing the lifecycle of projects in our business systems environments. primarily participating and facilitating the CRM (Salesforce) business analysis, process definition and solution design for projects. These projects continue to expand the Salesforce.com (SFDC) footprint at Nuance - covering Direct and Channel Sales processes, Marketing, Legal, Technical Support and Professional Services, as well as any ancillary reporting. You will work with key users from different business groups to understand current business processes and business requirements, identifying areas that have opportunity to be improved and/or streamlined, and designing CRM solutions that meet the business need and are in line with industry best practices. Ideal candidates are highly motivated, like to take initiative and will possess excellent analytical, organizational and
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Provide functional leadership and best practices on the SFDC platform, including core SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, CLM, CPQ and Financial force.
• Partner with business stakeholders to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.• Document As-Is business processes, business requirements and solution designs for Salesforce platform.• Consult with business and IT partners to strategize, plan and implement needed projects within designated time and budget constraints.• Lead the functional design of software solutions for projects, enhancement requests.
• Delivers detailed design proof-of-concepts, wireframes, prototypes, in PPT and sandbox, as needed• Research implementation alternatives and provide design recommendations to both user community and technical team.
• Demonstrates Salesforce and extended AppExchange apps that can fit our needs. Explains complex technology concepts in in simple language.• Facilitate discussions with user groups on how system solutions can help enable new business initiatives.• Responsible for various types of documentation. Specific documents would include business requirements, functional specifications, process flows, test plans and user acceptance plans.• Coordinate with development team and group manager throughout development lifecycle to ensure requirements are developed and delivered to specification.• Assist with project management, planning and coordination activities.• Exhibit flexibility in handling multiple tasks in this fast-paced IT environment.• Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis and Salesforce.com best practices
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications -
Education: Bachelor's degree
Minimum years of work experience: 7+ years of experience in Business Analysis working with CRM applications (Sales, Service, CLM, CPQ, PSA)
• Experience as Functional team lead on a major implementation, including experience facilitating analysis and design working sessions with business representatives.• Experience on projects that included defining significant business process changes• Significant experience eliciting software requirements from cross-functional stakeholders and transforming them into functional specifications.• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment within the Business System's group as well as other groups within the IT organization.• Proven track record of delivering SFDC and other Business Systems projects• Solid problem-solving skills and a strong analytical thought process• Excellent oral and written communication skills.• Understanding of one or more functional areas like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Portal/Communities, Marketing, CLM, PSA, CPQ and knowledge in several AppExchange packages• Knowledge and Expertise on Saleforce.com implementation
• Good knowledge of Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, batch processes, and database design.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Salesforce architecture.
• Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle.• Experience working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Organizations a plus• Experience with CLM (Apttus, SpringCM, Conga), Financial Force, CPQ implementation a plus
• Salesforce Certifications are a plus.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.