Payments Operations Analyst II at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is looking for a Payments Operations Analyst II to play an integral role in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. You will be the “go-to” person for the Sales team as a Payments subject matter expert by prioritizing work in the queue, analyzing customer's credit card statements, and communicating with sales reps in a timely and professional manner. Analysts are also responsible for budgeting time to work on longer term projects, escalating to management when necessary, tracking operational metrics and presenting to the department. Use of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and SQL on a daily basis.
About this roll* (responsibilities):
- Perform payments data analyses and manage related data
- Support the sales process and become a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions
- Manage and improve upon all operational processes that touch Toast Payments
- Support and partner with Sales Enablement on Payments education initiatives
- Support optimizing internal business operations for scale
- Use of Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and SQL on a daily basis.
Do you have the right ingredients* (requirements)?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related fields
- 1-4 years of experience in an operations or analytical position
- Experience with Excel; ability to understand financial models
- Experience in a customer service capacity
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- An inquisitive nature and a mathematical/analytical mind
Special sauce (non-essential skills)*:
- Experience in a high growth tech company
- Data analysis programming languages a plus
- Knowledge of the credit card processing industry
- Experience using Salesforce
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.