Network Analytics Manager at Agero
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
As a team of one, you’ll provide complex and detail-oriented financial, business and data analysis and evaluation for the Network Operations team to increase the value of data generated. Develop new analytical processes designed to improve performance and productivity. Creates new business processes geared toward lowering operating costs and increasing customer satisfaction. Centralizes the data collection and distribution of all performance related data, educating all levels of the management team. Participates in internal process improvement initiatives.
- Create a library of ad hoc report formats designed to meet the specific needs of the team.
- Mine current performance data to discover opportunities for operating teams to drive significant efficiencies and cost reduction
- Create analytical monitoring capabilities and early detection notification against KPIs
- Build predictive modeling to guide the operational teams action
- Collect, manipulate and analyze data related to network operations
- Prepare reports, in the form of graphs, charts, dashboards and/or other visualizations to clearly detail results
- Designs and maintains an automated reporting portal via the company intranet to distribute reports and other information.
- Applies complex statistical process control theory to business practices and proactively identifies opportunity for process improvement.
- Conduct tests and pilots for process change as a result of analysis and communicates the results and recommendations to all areas of management
- Enhances current and develops new standard reports for data that’s meaningful.
- Models business data structures
- Presents analytical results to team members and coaches them in their use.
- Teaches analytical techniques to network team and cross functional members of the organization.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
EDUCATION: College degree or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 5 years related business/financial analysis experience. 2 years of project or supervisory/management experience. Relational database experience and strong statistical and critical thinking skills. Financial modeling, project management, and strong analytical, presentation, and persuasion skills.
SKILLS: Outstanding customer service skills and strong desire for direct customer interaction. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interacts with both internal and external clients and customers in clear and concise manner.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 25% travel required.