Kyruus is dedicated to its mission to make healthcare work better for everyone by connecting people to the care they need. This role will be in our HealthSparq team as we work on simplifying the complex healthcare landscape. Together, we’ll improve the lives of our users by helping them to make better healthcare choices.
As a Lead Business Systems Analyst, you'll be an expect in the system configurations in all environments for clients and you'll provide expert advice to business executives and IT on how to best solve business and technical problems. This role is responsible for new customer implementations and all CER to ensure business needs are captured accurately. You'll also serve as a lead and mentor to the BSA team.
What you'll do:
- Provide expert education, consultation and mentoring to team members, as well as business partners and stakeholders.
- Lead large, complex meetings including multiple levels of management and work with complex political situations.
- Ensure incoming work contains required information for intake and allocation and that the scope is defined and clear.
- Capacity planning including weekly grooming with BA Manager, CPMs, PMs and AMs.
- Follow up with BAs when work is blocked or there is an SLA breech; remove roadblocks for individual/team/org success.
- Change control and transition management from product to BAs and from engineering to BAs.
- Act as Configuration Lead to Product; manage Admin Console/Preferences feedback, BA demo participation and Q&A.
- Own BA Knowledge Base; partner with tech writing, including upkeep and maintenance of internal BA implementation guide, new material and Confluence.
- Assist in coordination and planning of required training activities.
- Manage weekly reporting of measurable, sustainable and scalable goals, including to be defined from JIRA.
- Partner with BA Manager for QA transition and gherkin/cucumber introduction.
- Own BA gherkin test case library for cucumber automation across client environments based on set product and/or client requirements and testing needs
What you'll bring:
- Demonstrated understanding of complex systems integration issues involving many disparate data sources and experience in resolving them through providing clear direction on scope of solution.
- Demonstrated leadership skills for large projects in a technology-oriented field with a high emphasis on communicative and interpersonal relationship skills is required.
- Demonstrated interpersonal savvy, relates well to all kinds of people in the organization regardless of level, builds rapport and constructive relationships.
- Demonstrated excellent negotiations skills with both internal and external groups including ability to settle differences with a minimum of noise and a maximum level of diplomacy and tact. Includes ability to influence without direct authority.
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving skills and uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Demonstrated functional and technical skills including the ability to architect effective solutions for a growing Software as a Service company.
- Knowledge of project management methods and techniques, development life cycles disciplines and change management.
- Ability to lead large, cross-functional teams (5+) for highly complex work efforts which include estimating, coordinating, tracking progress, inspiring others to complete tasks on time and assisting with resolving issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including writing, presenting, listening and facilitating to all levels of management and staff.
- 10+ years of experience in developing requirements for projects where computer software is created with 2 years of leadership experience or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience including experience with methodologies and structured analytical approach.
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
Read Full Job Description