Want to be part of a revolution? As the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with Dynatrace One, our new 3rd generation platform. We are looking for a Power BI Developer to support our growing business and advance the value and benefits of information intelligence across our business applications.
Power BI Developer – Enterprise Business Applications reporting to Principal BI Solutions Architect will work in partnership with cross organization business operations and other digital technology teams to understand their requirements, challenges and pain points and architect and design high quality information intelligence.
- Skilled in mix of art and science reporting presentations
- Advanced SQL and data blending skills (T-SQL and Postgres SQL)
- Hands-on experience in writing DAX calculations, Intermediate or better proficiency in DAX
- Good understanding of Power BI Gateway installation, configuration and custom drivers
- Create interactive dashboards and reports and data visualization with Power BI. Write advanced DAX codes to create parameters, functions, measures, and row-level security in reports.
- Candidate must be resourceful, present well to management, and have the ability to take ownership over projects and recurring tasks
- Knowledge and ability to Design database objects including Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Function, Indexes, Statistics, Constraints, Partition Function and Schema and optimize the query performance.
- Ability to troubleshoot the reports and ensuring the data is correct and reliable.
- Experience in providing self-service Reporting solutions to business users
- Experience with Salesforce, Heroku and Postgres a big plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong decision-making skills, organizational skills, analytical problem-solving skills and a good team player.
- Determine the optimal way to develop the solution to ensure reports are rendering efficiently.
- Work cross functionally across the project in an Agile methodology to complete user stories within the assigned sprint.
- Experience cleaning and preparing data, based on business requirements
- Experience in implementing Row-level, report-level, workspace level security for reporting on Power BI
- Follow and implement best practices for a highly scalable reporting solution using Power BI with deep rooted knowledge on DW and BI
- BS in computer science, data analytics, information systems, business technology or equivalent working experience
- 4+ years working experience in data warehousing projects, data preparation
- 2+ years of experience with Power BI development delivering complex reports and dashboards
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.