Greater Boston Area
About the Position
LogicManager is looking for a passionate Oracle database developer to join our team. You will collaborate with a dynamic team of web developers, product managers, and product owners to build the best SaaS product in the Enterprise Risk Management industry.
We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Build, test, and deliver software using Agile Methodologies
- Design and implement database solutions within architectural, security and code quality guidelines considering performance, scalability and sustainability
- Troubleshoot and tuning complex SQL statements and making recommendations on indexing strategies
- Work closely with application developers to ensure proper design and implementation of database systems
- Participate in database architectural review and design discussions
- Analyze complex data requirements - Must be strong in working with complex queries;
- Perform code reviews, learning from your peers, and sharing your knowledge with them in a positive, friendly way
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelors degree in a technical or quantitative field preferred
- 3-5 years of technical experience as database or reporting developer
- Demonstrated ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data extraction and transformation
- Experience writing SQL code to query databases
- Experience with Oracle database 11g/12c
- Proficiency with OpenText iHub reporting platform or similar product
- Proficiency with data preparation software such Tableau Data Prep, Alteryx, TOAD, or Veera
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effective customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and activities yet maintain attention to detail
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description