Data Integration Specialist at Funnel
Funnel.io is searching for their next colleagues to join the Data Operations team and help customers solve their newest and often most complex data collection needs. This is a unique and challenging role that will suit you if you're interested in problem solving, collaboration and growing your skills by jumping in the deep end. If you're intrigued by the prospect of joining a rapidly growing company with a very strong emphasis on agile teamwork and nurturing individual growth in a low-prestige environment, then this could be an awesome position for you.
The Data Operations team is responsible for helping customers set up bespoke data extraction, configuring the import of data in the Funnel platform and helping customers troubleshoot problems with their custom integrations. As a Data Integration Specialist, you are a key contributor to ensuring that our customers get maximum value out of their Funnel products. The job will require creativity, problem-solving as well as an analytical mindset - it’s a unique type of role in a team that frequently interacts with both the Engineering and Commercial departments.
- Build and manage data extractions from a variety of different sources
- Receive and manage customer requests for new data integrations
- Help Funnel users with setups, configuration and troubleshooting
- Communicate directly with customers, their partners and any other third parties
- Contributing to continuous development of team's core values and structure
You do not need a formal education or previous experience within digital advertising and marketing, but we are looking for people who like technology and have a knack for picking up new skills and processes. To succeed as the next Data Operations Analyst at Funnel, you...
- ...put your team's success before your own.
- ...have an analytical mindset and enjoy solving problems, while also having fun doing so.
- ...take pride in your work, welcome responsibility and choose quality over quantity.
- ...make the complex sound simpler and strive to help others out.
Funnel is a fast growing and well-funded startup, working to help marketers understand how their marketing initiatives relate to their business results. Our customers range from big e-commerce companies to advertising agencies and consumer brands.
The service we provide lets marketers aggregate and consolidate data from all of their marketing tools and channels, providing dashboards and reports as well as solutions to easily forward the data to data warehouses in the Google, Amazon or Microsoft clouds, or to other related products like Google Sheets or Google Data Studio. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm and Boston, and grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market. We currently employ about 130 people, and are looking to expand further in 2020.
Join a winning startup that’s still in an early stage and play an integral part in Funnel’s journey towards market dominance!
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, and life
- 401k matching
- You-focused training and onboarding program, including a week at our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden
- Fun social events including cooking classes, happy hours, and team dinners
- Gym membership
- Dynamic WeWork office, which includes free food, beer and events weekly