Hello, we're Funnel
At Funnel, we are building the platform that helps marketers automate their data collection so they can focus on analysis and taking actions. Right now most marketers use a manual process and a spreadsheet to report on their marketing results. Funnel replaces this with software that is always up to date, more detailed and less error prone.
Why Work with Us?
Founded by a core team of Swedish entrepreneurs who co-founded successful tech companies together in the past, Funnel's Swedish roots make it a truly unique company to work for. There's no better time to work at Funnel as digital ad dollars and complex marketing technologies have lead to too many systems with data siloed everywhere. Enter Funnel!
An Insider's view of Funnel
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Our office is constantly growing and adapting to fit our needs (both physically and culturally). We have a highly collaborative culture and sit among other teams to encourage working cross-functionally. I feel like there's always the opportunity to ask questions, throw out ideas, and collaborate with my coworkers, or even grab a drink after work.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
With Tribal Culture company values, Funnel’s teamwork mindset excels anywhere else I have worked. Between having a very strong open communication passion and cross-collaboration perspective, Funnel really offers an equal team member opportunity. Whether it be your team, your department or cross-company, we are in this together to succeed.
What makes someone successful on your team?
The collaborative work environment at Funnel makes it easy to be successful. Everyone from top-level management down is open at all times to answer questions, and each team member takes a personal interest in helping you grow as an employee. In order to be successful at Funnel, measure your success by what you have done to help a teammate.
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
I make myself available to the entire organization. Our no-office policy at the company makes it easy for anyone to simply stop by my desk to ask a question. It's important to our company leaders that all employees are empowered to share their opinion and that their voices are heard.
Head of Sales, US
What's something quirky about your company?
As a group of cool nerds, we love to learn from each other. Whether it’s hard skills we can use to make our jobs easier, or where the newest brewery is, we’re a group of friends that also happen to work for an awesome company.
Intern - Data Operations
Where we are
We are located in a WeWork space in Downtown Crossing, in the heart of Boston.
Perks + Benefits
Friends outside of work
Team owned deliverables
Open office floor plan
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Cross functional training encouraged
Promote from within
- One of the best products in the AdTech/MarTech space, so it's fun to be somewhere clients want to talk to you. Company puts an authentic focus on the customer, and consistently takes the high road. Extremely open, and honest work environment.MattyCustomer Success Manager
- There is not a day that I am not challenged. We constantly are creating and implementing solutions, all while having a blast. Such an exciting and fun journey to be a part of!RoyaManager, Customer Success
- It is so rewarding to work for a best-in-class company where we put our customers and product first. The Funnel story is so meaningful because of its blue-ocean approach to solving a real problem marketers face.PearceManager, Product Specialist
- Funnel understands that work isn’t the only thing that is going on in our lives. There may be times that we need to adjust our work schedule or work remote and that’s okay! I love the self-accountability we get when it comes to managing this.DereckManager, SDR
- Funnel provides me with the opportunity to build solutions to help fix unique problems for customers. All while being around great people and challenging myself.QuinnData Operations Analyst
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in1 article
Our funding history
$8M in FundingInvestors: OXX Balderton Industrifonden Zobito
$10M in FundingInvestors: Balderton