Corporate Strategy Consultant
The primary responsibility of this position will be to reimagine the way we intake market intelligence from primary research channels and translate it into actionable insights that will directly influence our planning and future state visioning efforts across the business. In this role, the Corporate Strategy Consultant will serve as an advisor primarily to the product and network management organizations, supplying them with market driven data that will support and prioritize key strategic decisions.
Primary Focus (70% of time)
- Be a thought leader for "voice of the market" intelligence
- Manage primary research efforts with our 3 largest constituency groups: Consumers, Service Providers, and Dealers/Vehicle Repair Facilities.
- Work with product managers and product strategy team to integrate usability studies, user research, and market feedback into go-to-market strategies to ensure products satisfy customer/client needs and wants
- Perform quantitative analyses, including the development of complex financial models, to evaluate and implement strategic recommendations
- Help set product strategy, inform feature prioritization, and build consensus on how to maximize the value proposition of our products to the market
- Interface with other groups within Agero to collect and compile information in support of strategy development
- Assist in the execution of key strategic planning initiatives
- Develop and present findings and recommendations to Senior Leaders
Secondary Focus (30% of time)
- Conduct secondary research and analysis of industry, company, customer, and channel data to support market assessment and identification of key strategic trends
- Monitor, organize, and report relevant industry news and current events to support competitive intelligence, and assessment of new threats and opportunities arising in the marketplace
- Assist in all M&A and business development due diligence efforts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: EDUCATION: The minimum education: undergraduate degree from top tier university with a strong record of academic performance.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years related experience preferably with at least 2 years' experience in strategy or management consulting.
SKILLS: - Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation with the ability to create structured quantitative and qualitative analyses - Exceptional oral and written communication skills - Strong business acumen - Strong analytical and research capabilities - High proficiency with MS Office -- particularly Excel and PowerPoint
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Analyst will be in constant contact with members of the Strategy, Analytics, Network Management, and Product business units.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: <10% Travel