The primary objectives for this position include providing analytical, technical, and general professional level support within the compensation function. We are looking for an energetic team player with high attention to detail who enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. As a Compensation Analyst reporting to the Sr. Manager, Compensation, you will assist with job evaluations, competitive salary analyses, management of our market pricing database, survey participation, annual incentive plan administration and the quarterly salary planning process.
- Assist in the design, implementation and administration of new job code, title, leveling and structure.
- Assist in the administration and reporting for the quarterly salary planning reviews.
- Responsible for assisting in the administration of all company compensation programs.
- Prepare monthly equity proposals for Compensation Committee approval.
- Provide ongoing data administration of our market pricing database.
- Participate in annual and ad hoc salary surveys and maintain that data in our market pricing database.
- Evaluate and analyze salary data and competitive market pay. Create market composites and provide Recruiters, Management and HR Business Partner with competitive pay data and recommendations.
- Produce ad hoc and standard compensation reports.
- Provide data auditing and support data integrity processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity in HR systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in compensation or financial analysis, or related area.
- Ability to analyze and recommend solutions based on available data.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to effectively interact with multiple working styles as well as work across all levels.
- Must have a strong attention to detail, analytical thinking, organized and capable of prioritizing work in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to create and deliver high quality finished work product.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in Excel and experience with HRIS, market pricing or compensation planning applications.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.