Business Intelligence Analyst at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Do you enjoy analyzing data to tell a story? Would you be excited about collaborating with cross functional teams to build reports, dashboards, and other visuals to help them in data-based decision making? As a Business Intelligence Analyst within our Global Deal Optimization Team (GDOT), you will be working with different teams to consolidate information while enabling them to analyze and visualize data in a meaningful manner. Moreover, as part of the GDOT mandate, you will help enable sales effectiveness by reporting and tracking metrics on the business and functional levels (Legal, Finance, Revenue Accounting, Sales Ops, etc.) to improve deal processing and timelines.
- Partner with various teams to obtain data on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Retrieve and analyze data using Salesforce, Excel and other analytics tools
- Contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Identify, gather and help create reports required; analyze data for trending
- Support GDOT manager in analyzing data to measure GDOT initiatives against KPIs on a set time cadence inclusive of baseline, trending and future projections.
- Support GDOT manager in preparing dashboards, scorecards & slides to support GDOT Leadership & Stakeholder communications.
- Assist in process improvement and monthly / quarterly reporting
- Deliver results to various stakeholders on a monthly / quarterly basis
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of working experience
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong quantitative skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables)
- Basic Salesforce experience (reporting and dashboard building)
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Financial / accounting knowledge and experience
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Project Management
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.