Customer Success Engineer - Lift
Job Title: Customer Success Engineer - Lift Department & Organization: Professional Services
Level: Professional Location: Boston, MA
Acquia is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is seeking Customer Success Engineers to join our Lift team to help us provide exceptional service to our growing customer base, which includes Fortune 500 clients and government agencies. We need smart, focused and determined individuals who have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, and diagnose and solve problems efficiently. You’ll advise and assist customers in their transition to Acquia Lift and related Acquia tools. This role helps customers succeed by acting as primary technical subject matter expert for all things related to Lift.
- Lead the technical installation and testing of Acquia Lift in customers’ sites
- Perform end-to-end testing to ensure there are no conflicts or errors between the customer's site and Lift
- Support the Customer Success team in ensuring that use cases defined by the team or client can be successfully implemented using Lift
- Provide campaign configuration troubleshooting
- Resolve implementation issues as they arise and resolve in a timely way to ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Communicate customer feedback and bugs to the product team
- Conduct product demonstrations and assist clients with campaign set-up and configuration
- Provide product guidance and enablement for Acquia Lift customers with a heavy focus on best practices geared to meet their personalization and site optimization goals
- Performs work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Provide technical consultation and expertise to clients building new sites to ensure optimization for personalization and Lift
- Listens carefully to provided information and asks clarifying questions. Actively listens as a learner rather than a passive recipient of information.
- Identify product-based solutions to customer goals through ongoing nurturing and customer engagement
- Superior customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best experience possible for our customers
- 2-3 years front-end development experience
- Experience with Git and Git development workflows
- Experience working with a CMS/PHP Framework
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Familiarity with Single Page JS Applications (React, Angular, Ember)
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to identify, develop, and motivate team members
- Good critical thinking skills and an ability to make timely decisions
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and processes both quickly and effectively, and then share your knowledge
- Excellent communication skills to interact courteously and effectively with customers in both technical and marketing roles, partners, and third-party vendors at all levels. Proficient technical writing skills.
- Drupal site building experience
- Experience working with other digital marketing applications
- Technical experience with personalization tools
- Familiar with REST API’s
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.