Video Producer at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs needs your keen visual and storytelling skills to help us spread our message throughout the land. If your superpower is crafting compelling stories, you sweat the details, and a passion for visual stories, then we have the perfect challenge for you, join us as a Video Producer.
- End-to-end production of high-quality video content. You will drive shooting, editing, and post-production, and will collaborate with the rest of the marketing team on production and storyboarding.
- Develop visual stories that align with the Formlabs brand and strategic direction.
- Track the performance of video content and assess its success in relation to greater business and brand goals.
- Find new ways to integrate video with other online marketing content.
- Maintain our media production studio, equipment, and operations.
- Have 2+ years of video production experience.
- In-depth understanding of editing software and post-production packages.
- Demonstrated understanding of video storytelling, at different lengths and levels of production.
- Comfort with a highly iterative creative process, able and willing to try things quickly and learn from each pass.
- In-depth understanding of various video hosting platforms, e.g. Wistia and YouTube.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Experience creating looping video content for websites and social media.
- Experience with motion graphics and rendering.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.