DraftKings is a leading sports entertainment brand that creates the most exciting digital sports competitions and experiences on the planet. Our goal is to transform the way fans experience sports. Our mission is to make sports better – and make better sports fans – by bringing them closer to the games they love.
DraftKings Inc. is looking for a creative associate content editor/creator who can support a growing media team’s variety of production needs. This individual will do more than edit video; they will play an integral role in our live programming schedule. Utilizing our industry experts, the Associate Content Editor will help create timely, actionable content that will be distributed on all DraftKings properties to our massive fantasy audience.
What you will do:
- Expediently edit multiple fantasy analysis and news videos per day
- Utilize and develop graphics packages for various shows
- Meet the unique demands for video content across DraftKings desktop, mobile and social platforms
- Ability to edit comprehensive short and long form content for distribution on multiple platforms
- Assist producer with studio production tasks including graphics playout, live guest support and clipping live content
- Actively participate pre-and post-production direction by maintaining communication with producers
- Maintain orderly file management and archiving procedures
What you will need to bring:
- Communications, Film, Media Production degree or career-related degree
- 3-4 years experience in professional video editing
- Excellence in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Production skillset including audio mixing, color correction and motion graphics
- Proficiency in graphics creation/design a plus
- Proficiency in live switching a plus
- Knowledge of professional sports team active rosters a plus
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills is a must
- Occasional night and weekend availability required
- Must provide examples of previous work and/or reel
At DraftKings, we promote diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.