Chewy is looking for a Programmatic Media Manager to join our Mass Media Team based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will be the leading Chewy’s efforts in the programmatic media space with an emphasis on audio. You will drive and execute Chewy’s campaign and help drive platform selection, investments, implementation, reporting, and day-to-day optimization to beat established KPIs. The ideal candidate will have a firm handle on programmatic media trends and an eye for detail, deadlines, and analysis as audio experience is a very strong plus. The candidate will work within the inter-disciplinary mass media team as a sole contributor sharing results and best practices.
Responsibilities include vendor selection and management, platform strategy, rate negotiations and implementation, invoice maintenance, and reporting. Additionally, the candidate will be working with the Director of Mass Media and in concert with the linear TV and digital video teams to create campaign alignment and integration. The candidate should be comfortable speaking to and negotiating with the media community and managing a budget.
What you'll do:
- Plan, negotiate pricing and rotate providers relative to your quarterly budgets
- Evaluate creative performance effectiveness and provide data driven insights and recommendations for optimization, rotation, hiatus, etc.
- Leverage and evaluate historical performance and deliver recommendations to the Director of Mass Media
- Be hands-on with programmatic buying tools for campaign set up, asset uploads, and segment implementation
- Manage delivery pacing, bid strategies/PMP development and creative rotation
- Maintain a thorough and efficient invoicing process to ensure timely and accurate payments
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of programmatic buying/strategy experience
- Experience with digital buying platforms (DSPs)
- Digital audio experience a strong plus
- Podcast planning and buying experience also a strong plus
- Experience utilizing reporting and data management tools
- Strong organizational and clear communication skills
- Basic understanding of contracts and purchase agreements
- Experience with MS Office including Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong math and communication skills
- Ability to both problem-solve and seek out help when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience