Manager of Brand and Content at Klaviyo
The Brand Marketing & Communications team is responsible for telling the story of how Klaviyo empowers businesses to grow, thrive and engage with customers on their own terms. The team is a fast-growing, high-impact group that works cross-functionally with key business stakeholders, touching every corner of the organization. A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, unique knack for creative brand building and clever problem solving, coupled with the ability to juggle multiple priorities, define this team. This critical support role on the team will require a deep understanding of brand marketing, including integrated marketing campaigns, experiential activations, content and social strategy, and how each element of brand and content helps to drive business objectives.
This is a unique opportunity to help build our global brand and be a part of a company changing how businesses grow, connect and thrive.
Klaviyo is looking for a Manager of Brand & Content to support and coordinate brand marketing and content strategy for our global marketing efforts, anchoring messaging to the company's mission and narrative, while working closely with key stakeholders to drive forward business objectives. This role will ideally be based in Boston and will report to the Director of Brand Marketing.
This individual will:
- Serve as an integrated campaign manager, running cross-functional marketing campaigns that are innovative and on-brand to drive awareness, engagement and business results
- Support the Director of Brand Marketing and Brand team in initiatives such as the ideation and execution of brand activations, the marketing of events and campaigns, and content strategy for owned channels (e.g. blog, social channels) to help launch Klaviyo's rapidly growing suite of products, innovations and new verticals.
- Work to ensure brand consistency across all owned channels both internally and externally; be our most enthusiastic brand evangelist across the organization
- Ensure all marketing efforts leverage consumer insights, address trends and serve the consumer and brand needs
- Own reporting out on the success of brand initiatives and campaigns
We're excited about you because…
- You have 7+ years of experience supporting and scaling brand marketing and content programs across consumer, B2B or product
- You are an experienced brand marketer that has a strategic mindset and strong ability to execute
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator, and can partner with Creative and the rest of our marketing team to deliver great campaigns and lead your team with focus and clarity
- You possess excellent people and project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- You thrive working in fast-paced, fluid and challenging environments
- You’re eager to grow; this role has loads of upward movement potential
- You are comfortable advising senior leadership
- You take your work, but not yourself, seriously—and maintain a good sense of humor about both
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.