Junior Technical Writer at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Formlabs Documentation Team writes engaging, informative content covering all aspects of our products, from internal and customer-facing support articles to repair guides and product manuals. We work closely with a number of other teams across the company to ensure that our writing addresses our customers’ needs and is timely, informative, and compliant with relevant regulations. Our decision-making processes are increasingly data-driven, using a combination of web analytics, comments, surveys, and targeted user tests to guide maintenance efforts.
If you enjoy working with a dedicated and driven team, distilling complex products into digestible written content, and helping set the standard of technical documentation in a growing market, we have the perfect challenge for you as our Junior Technical Writer!
- Draft and review new content and content revisions
- Help document standards and best practices in internal documentation
- Stage and publish minor content updates
- Prepare photo and video content for inclusion in documentation
- Assist with content audits
- Able to put yourself in our customers’ shoes to write the content they need
- A fluent English speaker with strong writing skills
- A good communicator and collaborator, able to work on content with co-workers coming from a variety of technical backgrounds
- Good at taking feedback about your writing from peers and end users alike
- Highly organized and able to simultaneously track and work on multiple projects of different scales and complexities
- Flexible vacationPremium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.