We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Produce a movement.
As the Graphics Producer, you will be tasked with researching statistical data for both live and taped fantasy sports productions. You’ll be essential to show production and visual integrations in high-paced programming.
What you’ll do as a Graphics Producer:
- Generate graphics to support daily fantasy programming based off of templates and original design.
- Enterprise graphic ideas and create graphical content to enhance show topics.
- Required to create lower third and side-panel graphics based off of show needs.
- Ability to be highly organized and archive graphic executions and templates.
- Responsible for assisting in the creative process and design of graphical templates and animations.
What skills you will use:
- Communications, Film, Media Production (or career-related) degree with relevant, professional examples.
- 2-4 years of experience in live show production.
- Highly experienced in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere.
- Production skillset, including live graphics playout and graphics creation.
- Knowledge of professional sports and daily fantasy sports is required.
- Night and weekend availability.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.