We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings Inc. is looking for a creative video and graphics editor who can support a growing media team’s variety of production needs. This individual will do more than edit video; they will play an integral role in our live programming schedule. You will help create timely, actionable content that will be distributed on all DraftKings properties and syndicated partners to our massive fantasy audience.
What you’ll do as a Graphics Editor:
- Expediently edit multiple fantasy analysis and news videos per day.
- Required to generate graphics to support content based off of templates and original design.
- Must be able to enterprise graphic ideas and create graphical content to enhance show topics.
- Vital to studio production tasks including graphics playout, guest support and clipping content.
- Actively participate in pre-and post-production direction with producers.
- Maintain orderly file management and archiving procedures.
What skills you will use:
- Communications, Film, Media Production degree or career-related degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in professional video editing.
- Excellence in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Production skillset including audio mixing, color correction and motion graphics.
- Proficiency in graphics creation/design a plus.
- Night and weekend availability required.
- Must provide examples of previous work and/or reel.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description