Employer Brand Content Strategist at Klaviyo
Employer Brand Content Strategist
Klaviyo has been tech’s “best kept secret.” The mission for the person in this role is to change that.
To meet our aggressive hiring goals, we need an Employer Brand Content Strategist to help us create and execute an employer brand content strategy. Klaviyos are a “high slope” bunch who are obsessed with learning; we need you to tell our story to attract future teammates and help us build tech’s next great pillar company.
A successful Employer Brand Content Strategist will be a high-output, high-quality content creator who effectively partners with people at all levels of the organization to solve for viewership and brand recognition goals.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Create content in a variety of formats (text, visual, audio, video) that engages our target candidates and hits on key branding themes
- Ghostwrite for senior leaders, and act as a trusted content partner for people at all levels of the organization
- Work with external talent branding partners to collaborate on content
- Create and own employer brand social media accounts
- Create and own employer brand content promotion strategy
- Partner with recruiting team on “bottom of the funnel” content production and repurposing
- Evangelize content production internally, and enable all Klaviyos to boost their personal brands
- Track and report on results, including both quantitative and qualitative measures of success
Who You Are:
- You possess impeccable writing skills, as evidenced by the ability to quickly produce copy that doesn’t require significant edits
- Strong design skills. You know your way around a design tool and can quickly create eye-catching design templates and branded visual communication.
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn video and / or audio content production
- You “zig” when others “zag” -- you aren’t afraid to think outside of the box and are constantly brainstorming ideas on how your content can stand out from the pack
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
- Motivated by and can solve for both quantitative and qualitative results
- A collaborative and empathetic teammate who can also execute solo
- You are on a journey of continuous improvement, and proactively seek and implement constructive feedback to level up your skills and knowledge
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.