Digital Content Producer at Dynatrace
- Research, write, produce, and optimize content that informs and delights our prospects and customers
- Utilize creative copywriting skills to write and support short-form copy creation for digital ads, emails, website, CTAs, and more
- Produce digital and interactive content on our content management platform, and master other internal systems for content distribution
- Work with marketing teams to gather insights on content performance and constantly test new ways to improve conversion and generate qualified leads
- Interview customers and develop case studies for the website and other collateral
- Create, edit, and publish visually appealing and effective graphic design, photo, and video content for web, social, and email, as dictated by the team’s content plan, often on tight timelines
- Produce, record, edit, and publish live and on-demand video content and podcasts
- Craft and/or utilize templates to create bulk graphics or video content for digital distribution
- Write compelling copy and publish content on our website, social media channels, and email campaigns
- Assist with the development of innovative and informative campaign-oriented, cross-platform content ideas
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for Dynatrace to engage in digital conversations on the organization’s owned and operated platforms, and beyond
- Help assemble the team’s content plan and calendar to meet and exceed goals and objectives
- Collaborate with other teams/staff members to brainstorm ideas and to develop, expand, update, upgrade, or enhance communications, products, and programs
- Track content performance analytics and adjust future production accordingly for optimal consumption and effectiveness
- Research and incorporate industry best practices
- Must be a strong storyteller and designer with an online portfolio showcasing your work
- Demonstrated track record of producing engaging, informative content
- Must have experience with motion graphics, animating images, text, graphs, etc.
- Experience developing and managing manuscripts and storyboards
- Command of video editing and production software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Keynote, etc.)
- Experienced with concept development and production for creative content (i.e. video/animation and web)
- Ability to design, produce, test interactive content leveraged on our website and across our digital channels and campaigns
- Basic understanding of basic web development and UX (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Proficiency in the following design platforms: Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision
- Proficiency /experience with the latest design and social trends to convey messages and drive engagement
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time efficiently, be resourceful and effectively implement feedback
- Portfolio/work samples must accompany application
- Excellent writer and communicator with extreme attention to detail
- 3+ years in digital content production, graphic design, video or similar
- Experience working on short deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent self-starter who's comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort producing content about more technical topics
- BA in Marketing, Digital Media or related field is a plus
Bonus Points If You:
- Experience with digital marketing platforms like Vidyard, Ceros, Snapchat, etc.
- Have a background in front-end development and UX
- Worked within Free Trial model
- QC’d tests in your previous role
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team – Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology – Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local – We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.