Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most results-oriented brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
You are a specialist in digital marketing with a passion for content, analytics and optimization. You have an impeccable eye for identifying optimization opportunities and exhibit strong analytical, planning organizational and time management skills, with an attention to detail. You have outstanding analytical thinking skills and have a knack for working cross-functionally to drive data-based content strategies and to operationalize and deliver outstanding digital experiences in the SaaS space. In this role, you’ll wear many hats and will be responsible for driving optimization through website analytics by collaborating with team members to generate new content, optimize usability, run A/B tests, optimize search engine visibility, identify personalization opportunities and drive innovative digital experiences on Acquia’s web properties.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing, this role will partner with Web Ops counterparts, digital designers, and digital content writers to continuously improve digital marketing tactics on Acquia.com and all web properties owned by the Digital Marketing group. In partnership with cross-functional partners, this role will work closely across the marketing organization to support product launches/releases, events, demand generation and content to develop and manage a content calendar for Acquia.com spanning across content updates, personalization and A/B testing plans. By working closely with SEO and MOPs counterparts, this role will use data and analytics to execute testing and to optimize design and content to increase engagement, conversions, and search visibility.
You will partner with leadership, counterparts, and cross-functional teams to operationalize and deliver high-level critical initiatives, but you can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.Responsibilities:
- Leverage data and insights to create recommendations that enable and improve business decisions around content and design to improve website performance and conversions.
- Lead content creation for Acquia.com web pages across the full lifecycle: calendar, segmentation and personalization, production, A/B testing, optimization, and web page content authoring.
- Optimize site accessibility and performance through search engine optimization in partnership with cross-functional team members using a variety of tools such as Moz and SEMRush.
- Take an active role not only in providing insights into opportunities to add new features for better online presence, but repackaging and leveraging of existing content.
- Contribute to additional critical initiatives for the company as needs arise.
- Ensure that optimizations drive conversion funneling, user engagement and improve UX. Exhibit a commitment to data-based decision making, as informed by A/B testing and analytics.
- Develop and optimize processes and procedures in partnership with WebOps and partners including personalization segmentation strategies, creation and optimization of creative assets, dynamic content creation, templates for all content types, and execution workflow.
- 3+ years of validated working experience leading digital content creation, website optimization, digital marketing analytics, and SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Digital Marketing or related field preferred.
- Strong understanding of A/B testing, content optimization, website analytics and personalization.
- Extensive experience working with Google Analytics. Google Data Studio a plus. Some experience with digital experience analytics tools like Decibel, Full Story or Hotjar preferred.
- Experience working with content management systems, Drupal preferred.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.