If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that follows—whether it’s hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, we’re helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
This is a 3-month contract with the potential to become a full-time, permanent position.
As a producer of stellar healthcare content, the Content Specialist will help drive awareness, interest, sales, and retention among health plans, providers, and patients—across all marketing channels. Success in this role is demonstrated by writing attention-grabbing and engaging content across mediums, mastering our voice and value propositions across segments, and managing multiple projects and deadlines.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Establish a Wellframe voice across all content materials/channels, with content that is engaging, informative, clear and concise
Generate thought leadership content (40%):
- Execute webinar content, white papers, tip sheets, guides, and ebooks that position Wellframe as an expert and authority within our industry
- Stay up to date with emerging content marketing strategies, trends and potential applications as well as healthcare industry trends affecting our prospects
Write persuasive digital copy (40%):
- Craft copy for social media, marketing emails, website landing pages, and online banner ads that inspires action
Create compelling sales enablement materials (20%):
- Produce content for datasheets, case studies, sales pitch decks, brochures, and flyers
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Marketing, Client Strategy and Operations, and other departments to translate functional expertise into effective content
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years experience as a content writer or copywriter
- Portfolio demonstrating creativity across mediums
- Healthcare industry experience
- B2B experience preferred; B2C experience a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working closely with planning and creative functions to deliver compelling content
- Strong project and time management skills including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, while maintaining an attention to detail
Behaviors & Traits Required:
- Self-starter mentality with an eagerness to take on responsibility and consistently exceed expectations
- A flexible attitude toward shifting needs and priorities, and willingness to take feedback in stride
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.