Content Editor, Sportsbook
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly growing industry.
We are looking for a Content Editor to help oversee the day-to-day production of Sportsbook content across its platforms. You will bring strong journalistic practices to a growing group of writers and contributors, serving as key oversight across a range of content in this burgeoning field. This is a creative role and you will drive the growth of new concepts and features while managing daily workflow. Sound good? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Content Editor:
- Devise and implement a content strategy to provide actionable content.
- You will build and manage a stable of contributing talent to maximize breadth of coverage.
- Provide a critical first read on freelancer and partner content, editing for language, style, and flow.
- You will also work directly with senior editors to manage short- and long-term editorial calendars, budgeting content production around both talent and optimized user engagement.
- Engage and partner with key talent, media properties, and content producers in the Sportsbook space.
What skills you will use:
- You have 5+ years of experience on the editorial side of a major journalistic enterprise.
- Extremely strong knowledge of Sportsbook, prop betting, and handicapping.
- You have the ability to identify trends and key content properties.
- Diverse experience in content production across platform including written, video, audio, and photo.
- Proven success in growing audience and engagement for a well-regarded content platform.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.