We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create in a groundbreaking community.
The Associate Copywriter will be a member of the Brand & Creative team. You will develop campaigns and creative executions across channels to build the DraftKings brand. There’s an entrepreneurial spirit behind everything we do here and you’ll help us continue to pave the road in our industry.
What you’ll do as a Associate Copywriter:
- Craft copy for both brand marketing and performance marketing campaigns that supports the sensibilities of the brand and generate extraordinary results
- Lead conceptual thinking and development of campaign-work for sponsored partnership opportunities
- Works with creative director, art director, designers, coders and stakeholders to deliver exceptional on-brand work that consistently meets and/or exceeds project goals
- Lead copy execution for cross-channel and direct-marking campaigns
- Provides direction to members of the design team for given campaigns
- Become an expert on brand and strategic marketing goals
- Stay current on marketing trends, best practices, and emerging tech
What skills you will use:
- 0-2 years experience in a related role.
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, Journalism or a related field)
- A passion for writing, love for sports and sports culture and a relevant portfolio
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/stakeholders, and quick deadlines
- Attention to detail and a passion for high-quality work a must
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
Read Full Job Description