Academy Content Specialist at Klaviyo
Academy Content Specialists are responsible for executing day-to-day content operations and will create high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to help Klaviyo customers grow their businesses. You’ll create strategic content across a variety of different formats, but primarily written and video content. You’ll collaborate closely with fellow members of the Academy team, marketing, sales, and customer success more broadly to create interesting and educational content.
Academy’s mission is to enable our customers to grow their businesses through self-serve content, so you’ll be playing a critical role in helping both Klaviyo and its customers achieve business goals. A successful candidate has a strong background in marketing strategy, and is an exceptional storyteller and writer. You are also comfortable on camera and know how to create digestible and engaging videos. You’ll have a thorough understanding of the ecommerce marketing landscape, and how to keep the quality of content consistent with Klaviyo’s brand. You’ll be part of the Academy team and report to Klaviyo’s Manager of Academy.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Publish and promote content. You’ll own all of the day-to-day activities that have to happen to effectively publish a piece of content. You’ll work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure you have final copy, supporting creative assets, SEO optimization, etc., ahead of all target publish dates, and you’ll make sure the team understands deadlines and keep things on track.
- Create engaging content. You’ll create engaging courses, certifications, and guides that help entrepreneurs and ecommerce marketers more effectively use their owned marketing channels to grow their businesses.
- Pitch content ideas. You’ll understand Klaviyo’s customers, their challenges and opportunities, and you’ll regularly contribute ideas for high-quality content.
- Monitor performance. You’ll work collaboratively with the Academy team to understand how to measure the performance of our content—what’s resonating, what’s driving traffic, what’s reducing support tickets, what has a high CSAT rating—and you’ll use data to help make recommendations about what content we should create.
Who You Are:
- You’re a rock-star marketer, storyteller, writer, and communicator.
- You have a customer-first mindset and deeply enjoy helping customers achieve their business goals by creating content that makes an impact.
- You’re excited to become a thought leader in the industry and pioneer new forms of content.
- You’re passionate about engaging and educating audiences, curious by nature, and energized by being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business.
- You have at least two years of experience in digital marketing or ecommerce.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.