Hello, we're CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth Technologies gives organizations a new, more efficient way to visualize, optimize, and automate their cloud environments. The CloudHealth® Cloud Service Management platform integrates with services across the datacenter and cloud, giving enterprises, startups, and service providers access to a centralized hub of robust data analytics.
Why Work with Us?
CloudHealth Technologies is experiencing explosive growth as we harness the largest technology shift in a generation with the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the Cloud.
An Insider's view of CloudHealth Technologies
What are some social events your company does?
CHT offers a lot of social events throughout the year! Some of the more popular events are the Happy Hours we run usually every month or so. Every once in a while, we add in something extra to them as well. For example, one Happy Hour doubled as a Trivia Night and last month we had karaoke, which ended up being a huge hit.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Building the best platform to solve our customers’ challenges is truly a team effort. Everyone at CloudHealth has a unique perspective on how we deliver value to our customers, so it’s always important for engineering to collaborate with other teams.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
When I first joined CloudHealth, I traveled the world as a Solution Architect to learn what our customers need. Now I’m able to apply that knowledge to our platform’s development as a Product Owner. As CloudHealth grows, I will directly influence our product’s future while taking my career in a new and exciting direction.
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
Equally as important to being accessible is being approachable. Putting CHT employees’ needs before our own and having the understanding that the teams success and career progression is a direct reflection of the work and enablement we provide. Being accessible to everyone at all levels creates the synergy we need to be successful.
Director of Sales Development
What’s the vibe like in the office?
The great thing about CloudHealth is knowing that you are working with an ambitious and hard working group of passionate people who are always willing to collaborate and help one another with the challenges we encounter every day. The atmosphere at the office is easy going but fast paced. We work hard and still know how to have fun.
Account Executive, LATAM
Where we are
100 Summer Street, 20th Floor, Boston, MA 02110
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Family Medical Leave
- This is, hands down, the smartest, most motivated, and highly collaborative group of people I have ever had the chance to work with and I can honestly say that I’m more excited than I've ever been to come to work every day.Jeff WhartonDirector, Digital and Demand Gen
- I love being in such a hot market, getting exposure to customers and service providers alike. What really makes my job special, however, is CloudHealth Tech’s company culture. I work with very talented and smart people.Shabrina JauhalSolutions Architect
- At CloudHealth, it really comes down to the people and the culture. Each and every CloudHealth employee is relentlessly focused on customer success and innovation. There’s only one way we celebrate victories and tackle challenges: we do it together.Kartik BalasubramanianSenior Technical Writer
- CloudHealth is an incredible place to build your career. At CloudHealth, you are surrounded by some of the best, brightest, and most driven people in the Boston startup scene.Mike GiacomettiManager, Technical Account Management
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
Articles we're in21 articles
Our funding history
$20M in FundingInvestors: Sigma Prime Ventures , Sapphire Ventures , Scale Venture Partners , .406 Ventures
$12M in FundingInvestors: Scale Venture Partners , .406 Ventures , Sigma Prime Ventures
$3.2M in FundingInvestors: .406 Ventures , Sigma Prime Ventures
$4.5M in FundingInvestors: Sigma Prime Ventures , .406 Ventures
$46M in FundingInvestors: Led by West Coast investor Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers with participation from Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and Meritech Capital Partners.