Web Design Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ Design Team is looking for a talented Web Design Intern to create an elegant, scalable, and user-friendly web experience. If you have an eye for precise and minimalist design and the sensitivity to create compelling user interactions, we have the perfect challenge for you.
Join us as a Web Design Intern, and help us grow.
- Design web pages and interactive content, relying on a keen understanding of user needs.
- Contribute to the development of Formlabs’ brand and identity.
- Ensure that our web content is both beautiful and accessible across desktop and mobile devices.
- Collaborate across design, web and product teams, working closely with developers and other designers to produce high-quality creative work.
- Have superior web and graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Possess a knack for turning high-level requirements into beautiful and functional interactive designs.
- Can articulate design ideas to key stakeholders through mock-ups and prototypes.
- Relish the challenge of solving complex design problems creatively and effectively.
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other visual design tools.
- Stays current with new software development and web design trends.
- Experience with tools such as Invision, Marvel, or Principle.
- Experience creating animated 3D computer graphics in a web browser, using WebGL, Three.js, or other.
- Experience with After Effects or other motion graphic tools.
- Proficiency with Git and/or Python.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Education in computer science and/or graphic design.
*Submitting an online portfolio that reflects your work is required*
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.