Technical Support Analyst
CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
CrunchTime! is looking for highly motivated Technical Support Analysts with experience working with enterprise software systems. The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for responding to requests from Tier 2 (Customer Support) to research, troubleshoot, and identify root cause of technical issues for the CrunchTime! Application Suite. An ideal candidate possesses exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to work independently as well as in collaboration with cross-departmental teams.
- Research CrunchTime! software issues escalated by Client Services
- Prioritize cases and provide timely issue resolution or further escalation, following CrunchTime’s case management standards
- Utilize CrunchTime’s CRM and project management tools to document and track assigned issues
- Maintain technical expertise and knowledge of CrunchTime! software release versions
Skills & Requirements:
- BA or BS degree, ideally in a technical field
- Expertise in SQL; Understanding of PL/SQL preferred
- Demonstrated ability to debug structured code to troubleshoot and identify defects
- The ability to leverage MS productivity tools (Excel, Word) to analyze data and document cause and effect
- Experience working with ERP systems or understanding of SaaS architecture
- The ability to work independently and as a team member
- The ability to manage time effectively and prioritize the support queue to meet SLA targets
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and understand complex problems
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task; committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort
- The ability to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization
CrunchTime! employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.