Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, specifically targeting Mobile and Ruby on Rails Developers.
- You are an expert at Linkedin sourcing and finding other creative ways to identify passive candidates (Meetups, AngelList, etc.).
- You have a passion for recruiting technical talent and being a partner to hiring managers.
- You have the MacGyver like ability to navigate complex situations elegantly and efficiently.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the recruiting and interview process for LevelUp’s technical roles.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their requirements and develop sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent.
- Build pipeline of engineering candidates using a variety of innovative sourcing tools. Design, continuously monitor and improve the effectiveness of interview processes.
- Manage a high volume candidate pipeline of more than twenty requisitions.
- Represent LevelUp at a wide range of technical recruiting events.
- Ensure candidates are having a positive experience throughout the interview process.
- Prepare, present and negotiate offers with candidates (And close them!)
Benefits and Perks:
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- Free LevelUp credit to go spend wherever, whenever
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
LevelUp is used by more than 4MM customers paying at over 300,000 locations nationwide. Backed by Google Ventures, T-Ventures and Highland Capital, LevelUp powers the mobile experiences for top brands like JPMorgan Chase, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Chop’t, Dig Inn, & sweetgreen. How to ApplyWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you’re interested in joining our best-in-class team, send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you should be our newest hire.