DataRobot offers a machine learning platform for data scientists of all skill levels to build and deploy accurate predictive models in a fraction of the time it used to take. The technology addresses the critical shortage of data scientists by changing the speed and economics of predictive analytics. The DataRobot platform uses massively parallel processing to train and evaluate 1000's of models in R, Python, Spark MLlib, H2O and other open source libraries. It searches through millions of possible combinations of algorithms, pre-processing steps, features, transformations and tuning parameters to deliver the best models for your dataset and prediction target.
Are you a data scientist ready to make an impact on the data science world? The Technical Product Manager will steer the creation of a machine learning tool used by thousands of data scientists.
Your work will include:
- Work with engineering team to design solutions to customer problems
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to build great data science workflows
- Provide summaries of new developments to customers and internal stakeholders
- 3-4+ years of real-world applying predictive modeling and machine learning for business
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and their relevance for business applications
- Fluency with scripting (Python / R)
- Excellent organizational, writing and interpersonal skills in both technical and non-technical communications
- Knowledge and interest in User Interface / User Experience (UI/UX) design
- Product and/or project management experience
- Experience applying data science in banking, insurance or retail industries
- Experience with cloud computing platforms
- Experience with Hadoop and related Big Data technologies