Blink is a cordless, HD home monitoring and alert system. It has an integrated motion sensor that can trigger instant alerts when motion is detected. When events are detected and alerts are sent, users have the option of sounding the Blink Alarm. The Blink Alarm is a standalone unit that is purchased separately from the camera.
**This position is in the Boston area. Only local candidates to the Boston area will be considered for this role. There is no relocation for this role.
We are seeking dynamic software engineers to join our growing team. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
- Hands on position developing complex software for Blink’s best-in-class global cloud service.
- Work with our mobile and firmware teams to integrate new features, services, and products.
- Integrate Blink into 3rd party home automation ecosystems.
- Rock solid multi-threaded coding and debug skills required.
- We use Ruby, but fine if you can demonstrate your chops in Python, Java, C++, etc.
- Strong database experience, mySQL preferred.
- Socket-level programming and streaming audio/video experience are major pluses
- REST and/or Front-End Web experience helpful
- Comfortable in a Linux development environment
- BS, MS preferred, in a STEM field with exemplary academic record
No 3rd party agencies at this time.