Senior Field Marketing Manager
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Employees love us too — which is why it’s such an honor our team has voted InVision to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work list.
We are hiring a Senior Field Marketing Manager to partner with the strategic and enterprise sales teams on territory and account-based marketing programs including webinars, virtual and in-person field events, and email campaigns that extend our global marketing efforts and customize them as needed for the sales teams you’re partnering with. This role reports to the Director, Field Marketing and will play a key role in developing the field marketing team for one of the tech industry’s fastest growing sales teams.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is driven, eager to get elbow-deep in all aspects of marketing, ready to roll-up their sleeves, and be a key player in the success of a fast-growing company.
- 5-8+ years experience creating and executing field marketing programs
- Undergraduate college degree, MBA a plus
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools like Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua and CRM (SFDC) or equivalent.
- Balance of creativity and analytical skills
- Experience at successful B2B freemium products and brands
- Able to prioritize and juggle many projects
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional project management skills
Every day in this role will be different. If you are an entrepreneur who thrives in fast-paced, hyper-growth teams, this role could be an excellent match! We are looking for someone who can bring a vision and structure to help prioritize the most impactful programs.
- Produce integrated regional marketing plans to increase awareness, grow lead flow, and support enterprise-wide adoption across named and whitespace accounts.
- Create and leverage in-person events, webinars, and email campaigns, among other tactics, to help our sales teams achieve aggressive revenue goals.
- Collaborate closely with the strategic and enterprise sales teams to understand key business issues facing stakeholders in target accounts and develop customized programs to address them.
- Extend global marketing programs and customize as needed to deepen the level of engagement in target accounts and generate new upsell/cross-sell business.
- Analytics – Use tools like Tableau or Looker to understand the impact of your efforts and clearly report back to marketing and sales.
- Cross Functional Teamwork – Work with sales team, Marketing Programs, Business Systems, IT, and Sales to deploy effective campaigns
- Marketing Best Practices – Stay in the know about marketing best practices.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, going back and forth often to get the job done right
- Self-starter and naturally organized
- Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally
- Creative and brand-focused
- Embraces ambiguity
- Pays close attention to detail
- Thoughtful and intentional
- A “builder’
- Curious and constantly learning
- We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, fits in well with our team, and elevates our game. A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. Our company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.