Senior Director, Talent Acquisition
At InVision our passion is creating the world's leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide three million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, user-test, and ship product designs for web and mobile platforms. InVision drives the product design process at 80% of Fortune 100 companies. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 350 employees around the world.
YOU are a talent acquisition professional extraordinaire who has already had your hands on building high-octane talent engines at scale. You are ready to design your own systems and processes for an incredibly hot startup adding hundreds of new people per year. It will be a talent acquisition engine for the record books given our high bar for new hires along with our distributed workforce.
Come join a fabulous team as we reimagine the ideal work environment at a growing, dynamic company.
- Lead, grow, and inspire the recruiting, employer branding, and recruiting operations team members
- Successfully grow talent team to meet high volume/velocity placement needs over next 2-3 years
- Manage key client expectations with organizational “customers” (e.g., top leadership in Engineering, Sales, Marketing)
- Member of People function senior leadership team, reporting to Chief People Officer
What does it take to succeed?
- A keen mind for statistics, dashboards, and continuous quality improvement
- An experimentalist and design approach -- you take calculated risks and learn from them
- A strong coaching and mentorship style
- Unrelenting drive for optimization, excellence, and measurable success
- Significant experience in key roles in talent acquisition and recruiting in high-growth environments
- Close proximity in the past to a successful, large-scale talent acquisition/recruiting design and build project. If you did not do it yourself, you were a lieutenant to someone who did and learned from it.
- Successful track record managing/supervising a team
- Bachelor’s degree
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.