EdX is looking for an organized and ambitious individual who wants to join our educational services team. Project Coordinators are responsible for many operational, project management and administrative tasks related to the launch and management of courses on edX. Project Coordinators work closely with edX Partner Managers, global partner institutions, and other internal edX teams - and are highly successful at building and maintaining these relationships - in order to get courses announced, tracked, and running successfully for edX learners.
- Partner and Course Announcements: Work with internal and external stakeholders to get partner institutions and their courses successfully announced on edx.org. Successful course announcements require an ability to collaborate with others, closely track and maintain deadlines, and an extreme attention to detail
- Course Management: Manage the database of course information with up-to-the-minute accuracy to support Partner Managers who serve a portfolio of edX partners (universities, corporations, and institutions); analyze courses for compliance with our course quality guidelines before the course begins, providing feedback to meet minimum requirements and best practices; Work closely with edX’s Learner Support team to triage issues reported by learners and work with course teams to resolve;
- Process Improvement: Think creatively and systematically to help improve operational processes. Recommend, drive and implement process improvements that support scalability and learner and partner growth. Individuals also have a strong ability to handle ambiguity and rapid change, as our processes continuously evolve to support the growing business. Examples: log product requests or requirements for Product and Engineering teams based on themes from our learners and partners; maintain the services team knowledge base; update internal and external-facing materials that help scale the team; flag and escalate processes that diminish employee efficiency.
- Partner Information Management: Gather, track, update, audit and organize our partner contact data in our customer relationship management system (SalesForce).
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience in business or professional customer service environment
- 1-3 years experience in a professional services-based team
- Proven technical, process, data and organizational problem-solving skills
- Highly organized; thorough attention to detail with ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines
- Thrives in a fast-paced, Agile work environment
- Experience with enterprise software such as Google Docs or Microsoft Office
edX is an MIT Startup company that offers a highly competitive benefits plan, a pension program, free lunches every day as well as a plethora of other fun perks and access to some of the smartest people on the planet! Are you ready to be a part of our Mission?
Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.