We, at Flywire, are looking for a Payment Operations Associate to help us handle and process our increasing volume of payment transactions. Your tasks will go from matching incoming transactions with requests from our customers to paying our client companies. This individual must be a team player and someone who constantly wants to improve the process.
- Match incoming payments against customer requests
- Perform Foreign Exchange conversion of customer funds
- Make all disbursements to our clients
Our ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelors Degree along with an interest in financial services or operations
- A desire to help customers
- Knowledge of Excel, online tools (Google Apps, Salesforce, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
Who we are:
A disruptive force in the world of global payments, Flywire was founded in Boston on the single, novel idea that making tuition payments can be easy, convenient, and transparent for international students. We’ve come a long way—from opening offices in Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo, Shanghai , London, Manchester and Valencia, to moving into the world of international business and healthcare payments—and we’re looking for the right people to help us continue moving forward.
We’re proud of our accomplishments, but also feel our company’s culture speaks volumes about us. At Flywire, we are a passionate, enthusiastic group that believes in no-limit collaboration. We refuse to be constrained by big-company inhibitors, such as title, seniority, or departmental function, instead choosing to maintain a “roll-up your sleeves” and “get it done” attitude. Oriented toward constructive debates rooted in respect, we remain focused on teaming up with our colleagues from around the world to serve our global clients and consumers.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer.