Partner Marketing Campaigns Manager
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
With fast-growing demand, Markforged is rapidly expanding the worldwide distribution of ourunique and award-winning 3D printers. Our global network of value-added resellers is our primary means of selling and supporting our products in over 50 countries. We are looking for a talented Partner Marketer who can help drive our rapid expansion by providing our resellers with regular communication and successful tools to grow local demand. A successful candidate knows how to effectively communicate, sell, market, and talk with partners globally.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Manage notifications to resellers (product launches, monthly newsletters and general updates) and webinars (quarterly reseller and product update webinars
• Create marketing campaigns in easy packages that can be customized
• Manage projects – working cross functionally to get items completed on time
• Build a strong marketing relationship with the resellers. Answering day-to-day requests from VARs globally
• Take care of logistics of shipping items to support local reseller events and product showcases, and invite resellers to promote corporate events
• Ensure effective passing of leads and data between our corporate headquarters and resellers
• Develop – with other marketing colleagues – an on-going marketing training program for resellers that will include: positioning/messaging for products, competitive analysis, best practices for marketing, etc.
• Experience managing a variety of projects at the same time with detail orientation
• Experience managing timelines, marketing communications and webinars
• Good understanding of email marketing with Marketo, Salesforce CRM, Google Forms and Google Sheets
• Experience with channel marketing programs, specifically in technology or B2B industries
• Understanding of and enthusiasm for working across multiple cultures and time zones
• Excellent writing, editing, presentation, organizational and communication skills
• Familiarity with digital demand generation, best practices for SEO, Social Media and other marketing tactics
• Keeping track of co-marketing funds - in a channel marketing environment preferred
• A degree in marketing, communications, or related field with at least 3 years’ experience preferred
• Experience in sales is a plus
As one of the most well respected and innovative 3D printing companies in the market today, Markforged’s mission is to bring high strength 3D printing to every production shop and desktop. Offering the world’s only 3D printing systems capable of automatically reinforcing engineering plastics to aluminum levels of performance and beyond, Markforged enables every business to easily manufacture parts with structural strength right on the desktop. Markforged Industrial Strength 3D Printers empower professional users to affordably create workhorse 3D parts that solve real problems, as well as realize reinforced structures never before possible. Markforged technologies are delivered with thoughtful, powerful software designed for collaboration, sharing, and scaling. For more information, visit http://www.Markforged.com.
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to join a company with high-growth potential. This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we're looking for a person who wants to do a lot and is ready to work for it.
Read Full Job Description