InVision is the leading product design & collaboration platform recognized by Forbes as one of 2016's Next Billion-Dollar Startups. We provide over 2M people with an end-to-end design platform that takes any idea from concept to code. InVision is 100% remote, employing 250 people around the world, and voted a best place to work by Glassdoor.
InVision is the world's leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 200 employees around the world.
At InVision, you will play a crucial role in the design, implementation and management of our application infrastructure using today’s cutting edge technology including Docker, Kubernetes, and CoreOS. Help us implement a highly available, scalable infrastructure and create the tooling we need to get it done. Here you can directly influence the application configuration, deployment process of our application and create tools to improve our processes, monitoring and application infrastructure, all in a container centric environment!
Automation is our mantra!
What you love to do...
- Implement highly available, scalable, infrastructures leveraging Docker and container schedulers - Kubernetes preferred!
- Create operational tooling for monitoring, self-healing infrastructures, and continuous integration
- Code in Golang!
- Lead agile scrum and project planning
- Leverage AWS cloud services and its cloud ecosystem
- Promote Docker best practices to design images/containers for micro-service architectures
- Identify performance bottlenecks and troubleshoot application and database issues and fix them!
- Collaborate to problem solving and design
- Participate in the on-call process for application monitoring and incident resolution
- Mentor other developers and site reliability engineers in new technologies being implemented
A great candidate will meet most of the following qualifications (we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single one):
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Good communication skills. You should be able to explain not only the how but the why behind technical solutions
- Demonstrated experience writing test-covered code and shipping that code to customers
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Major plus if you have previous experience with Golang