Life at Superpedestrian is about creating the magic that people feel when they ride the Copenhagen Wheel. We’re looking for a prolific and talented writer to help us tell the story of Superpedestrian and Urban Mobility across our blog, email, and social channels. We want to build a massive online audience for our content and create a following that relies on our deep knowledge of Urban Mobility. Essentially, your job will be to write engaging stories about robots, bikes, biking, commuting, cities, technology, climate, and people. If you’re interested in this stuff, you’ll love this job.
What you'll do:
- Write and publish stories about Superpedestrian and Urban Mobility and promote them across social channels to drive traffic
- Grow our email subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content
- Own the editorial calendar
- Monitor content performance and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate with designers and videographers to deliver visually exciting content
What we're looking for:
- Journalism experience with excellent writing samples
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog platforms, Email platforms, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- BA/BS degree